The Student Room Group

Girlfriend refuses to tell me

So im having a normal conversation with a girl ive been speaking to for about a month now , weve become really close quickly and have regular sex. She uses daily contraceptives for this however today she tells me she needs to go clinic tomorrow and I ask her why for? and she refuses to tell me. I tell her I have every right to know why your going since I assume im the only sexual partner she has so whatever the reason is i have some sort of involvement. I ask her why she wont tell me and she says its weird for me to tell you and I dont have to if I dont want to.

She then sees me getting angry about this and tries to tell me it was all a joke and I refuse to believe it and tell her to stop lying to me, she denies shes lying till i tell her why she even brought it up to me if she wont give me the reason for her visit to the clinic tomorrow. She complains saying if she dosent wanna tell me she dosent have to and she wants to keep it to her self. My problem is why she even told me if she wasnt gonna say the reason for going and I believe I have every right to know since its sex clinic which is evident that I have something to do with it.

Now im just sitting her angry not wanting to speak to her? what do I do
Reply 1
U got the aids
It might just be a UTI or vaginal tears or pains. If you're both clear of STIs before getting involved then she shouldn't have one unless she's slept with someone else. I think it's a bit immature of her not to tell you as it obviously might affect you as well.
I reckon text her tomorrow like 'How's the gonorrhea?' and see what she says. Hopefully she will clarify what it was. If not then just tell her you don't feel comfortable having sex until you know as it could affect you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending