The Student Room Group

Would I suit this hairstyle

I want to have a hairstyle like this
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/399694535669365016/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT_-0CGjqol/?taken-by=emilymistymoran I am the girl with the brown hair, be honest
Ask your friends
Structurally in terms of facial features and bone structure you could pull it off. However I think most people wouldn't be able to tell if you're a girl or boy because it's quite a masculine hairstyle and doesn't look like you wear a lot of makeup. So you might just look like a pretty boy.
For the girls you showed there's a lot of different lengths so I don't know what length you were thinking. Also have you thought about how you would style it like that everyday. That's the problem, it's actually a lot easier/less maintenance to look good with long hair because you don't need to wash and style it in the way you do short hair, every single morning lol. So you need to think about these things before you do it. It's a commitment lol.

You have a similar facial structure to me and I have been through all lengths from extremely short to extremely long. I would generally say it's fun to change up lengths and styles for a while, just to try it out, you are young you can experiment. But as someone with similar facial structure to you and also brunette, I can tell you that probably the best look is shoulder length or longer. But if you want to be out there and go for the chop do it! If you maintain it properly with natural hair masks and don't over kill with dying and styling then it will grow back considerably in a year.
Reply 4
I was thinking a long the lines of what you are saying, to give it a try as had the same haircut for like 6 years, its not that I don't like the haircut I have got as it suits me and is easy but was thinking of changing it up to see what its like and like you say it will grow back in a year
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Structurally in terms of facial features and bone structure you could pull it off. However I think most people wouldn't be able to tell if you're a girl or boy because it's quite a masculine hairstyle and doesn't look like you wear a lot of makeup. So you might just look like a pretty boy.

Thanks I am glad I could pull it off and that would prob be a downside as it would prob annoy me a little
Think it would suit you. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by FriendlyPenguin
I don't think you could pull it off, but then I don't think 1/3rd of the girls in your link pulled it off either.

Plus I don't really know anything about fashion.

what link do you mean and its okay
I think you'd actually really suit it! Change is always a good thing I say bite the bullet and go for it!

If you really don't like it, hair always grows back, right?

But honestly you'd make it work! :yep:
If u have enough confidence, u can make anything work tbh

Quick Reply

Latest