The Student Room Group

Chapter 1: Max & Sam's story - proposing to Sam! (New Years, Valentines, birthday?)

You're my always… You're my forever... You're my reality and my whole universe... You're my everything...But most importantly, you're my happily ever after...

In a hundred lifetimes I'd choose you & in a hundred worlds I'd find you.. I've never met anyone quite like you. You don’t know how special you are baby… I love you so much and I cant imagine spending a single second apart from you.. Because how can I when you’re literally my other half?

I promise you Sam, that for the rest of my life, I will cherish you...I will appreciate you…I will listen to u…I will laugh with u... I will take care of u…. I will honor u and I will respect u …. I would love nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you Together, always & forever.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys!

I hope everyone's doing well. I have a really quick question to ask you guys. I've been with my boyfriend (Sam) for nearly 6 months and we're so in love. I honestly haven't felt this strongly towards anyone in my life before. And he feels the same way. We see each other literally every day (I work, he studies and works). And recently, we've discussed the more serious part about our relationship (i.e. marriage!)

I've been thinking (and here's where I need your help guys!) that when's the perfect time to propose to him. New Year's Eve? Valentine's day? Or his birthday which is a few weeks after Valentine's day?

I really want to make it special and I'm just wondering when's the right time for this.

Oh and feel free to ask me any questions about our relationship!

Thanks in advance guys! :biggrin:
lol
The perfect time to propose is probably longer than 6 months

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending