The Student Room Group

Not sure on my last university choice

Currently Ive decided on:
Birmingham AAB
Leeds AAB
Sheffield ABB
Glasgow BBB - AAB

Im predicted ABB (psy, econ, politics) but I have an A in finance which most unis accept as its equivalent to an A level so I'm predicted a weak AABB. All of my current choices accept finance but im not sure on Glasgow.

My final choice was royal Holloway but i decided no as Ive heard there weakest department is Business and I want to study Business and management. I was thinking of Liverpool which is ABB but that means I dont have any uni's below my prediction.

Would be grateful If you could suggest some good unis that are BBB - ABB or if you could advise me on my last choice and if I should just apply to a uni thats ABB as I dont think there are any very respectable unis that are BBB.

Btw i am fairly confident that I will get ABB (psy,econ and politics) and an A in finance
Original post by toniator23
Birmingham AAB
Leeds AAB
Sheffield ABB
Glasgow BBB - AAB

Im predicted ABB (psy, econ, politics) but I have an A in finance which most unis accept as its equivalent to an A level so I'm predicted a weak AABB. All of my current choices accept finance but im not sure on Glasgow.

My final choice was royal Holloway but i decided no as Ive heard there weakest department is Business and I want to study Business and management. I was thinking of Liverpool which is ABB but that means I dont have any uni's below my prediction.

Would be grateful If you could suggest some good unis that are BBB - ABB or if you could advise me on my last choice and if I should just apply to a uni thats ABB as I dont think there are any very respectable unis that are BBB.

Btw i am fairly confident that I will get ABB (psy,econ and politics) and an A in finance

You don't have to use your fifth choice, you can submit your application now and add a 5th before the deadline, is there anything particular that you want in a university?
Birmingham AAB
Leeds AAB
Sheffield ABB
Glasgow BBB - AAB

if you don't like your final choice just decline it when you choose your firm and insurance offers.
Reply 3
Original post by jonathanemptage
if you don't like your final choice just decline it when you choose your firm and insurance offers.

do i have to go to my firm like if i pick a firm and an insurance then i get the grades needed for the firm can i decline and go with insurance or do i have to go to my firm if i get the grades
do i have to go to my firm like if i pick a firm and an insurance then i get the grades needed for the firm can i decline and go with insurance or do i have to go to my firm if i get the grades

If you get the grades for your firm your insurance offer becomes void automatically but you can phone up your firm a tell them you don't wan to go there anymore and they will release you but they may take a long tIme doing so (Bath and Durham are famous for this) up to a week or more in some cases you will then be placed in clearing and can reapply to your insurance however if you exceed your offer you can go through adjustment which means you keep your place but can phone around other places knowing your firm is there if you fail to get a "better place" .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending