The Student Room Group

I'm Confused

There's this person who I didn't really speak to for the past 4 years, but I speak to him now and he's lovely. I can't pinpoint when I started liking him, but I know I do. He's really quite friendly with everyone. You could say, a bit too friendly? I don't know how to describe it, but there are these little things that he does, and I thought that he wasn't like that with everyone, but he is. I thought maybe he liked me, but sometimes I feel like I'm delusional, and it's all in my head. I'm confused because I might be misinterpreting his actions. Sporadically, he likes to hold my hold and he says little things that I may be reading into way too much, I just don't know.
A few hours ago I was on facebook and saw that one of my friends had updated her profile picture, and he was in the photo. Today I asked him if he was going out with her, and he replied: "I'm not sure". The words have been echoing in my head ever since. How can you not know if you're going out with someone?
I wouldn't even dream of contemplating this, but a good few weeks have gone by now whereby I can't stop thinking about him and it's consuming me. I go to the library just to see if he's there, I'm always checking my phone to see if he's messaged me, I don't have time for this.
I really want to tell him that I like him, but is this honestly ever a good idea? Is it better so just keep quiet?
Reply 1
Ask your friend to ask him or ask who his crush is and if he is avoiding the question then he likes you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending