Turn on thread page Beta

any muslims on here????????? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naeems)
    thats the way!!! TV is educational, and PS3 helps for concentration..also music can stimulate the mind
    Watching the dragons den wont get you a career in Business, and watching eastenders wont get you a career in media.

And not all music stimulates the mind, especially when they talk about women as though theyre freaking cars!...

PS3 Not gonna deny that one LOL, but to be honest, videogames and stuff like this can become very addictive, and then you just find yourself wasting endless hours playing the same damn games, staying up late getting eyebags and regretting it the day later when you realise you have a maths exam in 2 days and you havent hit the books since you were at school which was ages ago because youve had christmas holidays combined with study leave and you took a few days off before as well because it was eid :rolleyes: LOL

Anyways, point is, we really shouldnt even be on TSR even now LOL
    I guess we need a break sometimes
    hahaha

Sometimes = allthetime these days :cool:

(Original post by LiL MiSs cHeEkY)
    awwww thanks.....
    You're welcome.

(Original post by M.A.H)
    Is it just me or when i click on My Societies nothing shows up?
    It's everyone.

ReputationRep:
    endless time wasting is not good, but i find the best way to prepare for exam is being relaxed and have fun- try to avoid the panic/stress..but 1 thing i need to do is not waste so many hours of sleep because of the net or tv. Sleep as much as you can!!! 12 hours a day im thinking

ReputationRep:
    why do you need dua's - whats wrong with plain old advice...?

;-P [Hehe, Just being cynical, I have an exam tommorrow...! My advice is just to relax before etc... No point in revising so much you can't take any more in because your so panicky... Also most people that take exams and panic before do well, I allways panic but I still do crap...]

Well, Good Luck Anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bugmenot)
    why do you need duah's - whats wrong with plain old advice...?

;-P [Hehe, Just being cynical, I have an exam tommorrow...! My advice is just to relax before etc... No point in revising so much you can't take any more in because your so panicky... Also most people that take exams and panic before do well, I allways panic but I still do crap...]Well, Good Luck Anyway!
    awwww lol
    don't worry hopefully you'll do ok
    good luck!!!!

ReputationRep:
    best thing to do is the dua. Then on the day of your exams wake up very early and revise as your brain is at its best in the morning as you just woke up. i find this works best for me

ReputationRep:
    endless time wasting is not good, but i find the best way to prepare for exam is being relaxed and have fun- try to avoid the panic/stress..but 1 thing i need to do is not waste so many hours of sleep because of the net or tv. Sleep as much as you can!!! 12 hours a day im thinking
    LOOL
    12 hours? have you actually tried that before? Because I can assure you youd wake up MORE tired than you would if you slept for only 8...:sleep:

oh and your eyes become puffy too :cool:

Anyone done the unit 3 bio exam today for edexcel? Anyone actually doing edexcel? :banana:

ReputationRep:
    12 hours i usually wake up in the afternoon if i can lol..sleep just before sunrise, wake up before sunset. its a mad routine, for holiday/weekends
    but in the nights im pumped
    i agree, when you say morning is the best time to revise, but waking up to do it is a different issue lol

ReputationRep:
    12 hours i usually wake up in the afternoon if i can lol..sleep just before sunrise, wake up before sunset. its a mad routine, for holiday/weekends
    but in the nights im pumped
    i agree, when you say morning is the best time to revise, but waking up to do it is a different issue lol
    i find it impossible to revise in the mornings, night time i can get alot of work done and revise better

ReputationRep:
    Ditto. I find myself learning more at 3am than at 3pm :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I was like that, and to some extent still am. But when you go uni you have to change a lot of things, or you will just end up sleeping most of the time during the day in lectures/seminars or wont even turn up to them.

ReputationRep:
    yeh theres less noise in the night, and usually get in the flow in things and then dont want to stop until its already late (2am) or sometimes i just want to chillout and watch a movie till about 3-4am or play on the ps3
    i have a bad routine, lol

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.