The Student Room Group

Is it weird to fb message someone who's unmatched with you on tinder?

Attachment not found
Ok this is what happened. I was talking to this girl on tinder. She matched with me and messaged me first and I replied, we exchanged about 5 messages and then she said this was a waste of time and unmatched with me. I know her Facebook profile name and I've been debating whether to message her and ask her what happened because I'm seriously confused.

Question is, would that be too weird and creepy? We are both girls btw. I've attached the messages for you to see and judge.
Original post by Anonymous
Question is, would that be too weird and creepy?

Yes, not to mention desperate.
Reply 2
Sounds a lil creepy since she unmatched. >_< (also your attachment isn't showing)
Reply 3
What's wrong with being desperate and showing that in an obvious way to a stranger, lol? :smile:
this site is gold
Reply 5
If you can't see how that's creepy then I am worried for you.
Reply 6
Attachment not found
Reply 7
Attachment not found
Reply 8
[QUOTE=It's****ingWOODY;74726934]Yes, not to mention desperate.

I get what you're saying about being desperate but the thing is I'm not. I'm genuinely curious to find out why she unmatched.

Of course I'm not gonna do it now after all your responses (I did think it was weird myself) but looking at the messages don't see what I did wrong. Oh well 🤷*♀️
Sounds like an appropriate time to send a dickpic.
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
I get what you're saying about being desperate but the thing is I'm not. I'm genuinely curious to find out why she unmatched.

Of course I'm not gonna do it now after all your responses (I did think it was weird myself) but looking at the messages don't see what I did wrong. Oh well 🤷*♀️

She doesn't owe you a reason.

It's Tinder, she probably found someone better than you.
[QUOTE=UWS;74727148]She doesn't owe you a reason.

It's Tinder, she probably found someone better than you.
OK if that's the case. I mean have dropped people too but mostly because they were being dicks or rude so it's not a big deal
Messaging her on Facebook with just freak her out and make her you're a tad clingy :s-smilie: She'll then probs show her friends and if word gets around, could harm your chances with other people. (Assuming your Tinder match radius is small enough) Obviously it's not nice to be unmatched but just take it as a polite "we aren't compatible"
lol

Quick Reply

Latest