The Student Room Group

When was the last time you pooed yourself (lol)

I'm a very open person so I will be completely honest here :biggrin: It happened to me very very recently ( today :biggrin:) I was just walking home, and then BAM!! It forced it's way out. Nothing worse :O who else has been in this situation long after their backside should know better?

:biggrin: I was not well so despite how horrible it was to go through I had a good reason :P

No haters please :smile: I'm just a very light hearted/open person :P

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If it wants to come out quite badly, my rule of thumb is to just let it, lol, if you can't find a bathroom. :smile:

I saw this one girl squat down in the middle of walking on the sidewalk and pee, lol, got up then continued walking like nothing happened. So what, lol. :smile:
Original post by mcpon14
If it wants to come out quite badly, my rule of thumb is to just let it, lol, if you can't find a bathroom. :smile:

I saw this one girl squat down in the middle of walking on the sidewalk and pee, lol, got up then continued walking like nothing happened. So what, lol. :smile:

lol we are all animals after all :biggrin: I'm sure once upon a time a human would just do it as they were walking along just like most of the rest of the animal kingdom do :biggrin:
Sounds like a nightmare.

The last experience I had ******** myself was when I was about seven, to be honest. I had the worst stomach bugs as a kid... and this one occasion resulted in everything exiting my body consecutively while I was sat in bed. It was as though evil itself had been forced from my frail casing, and still to this very day I can recall its sting.

It was a startling event. 6/10 - ruined my sheets, but granted me seven days off school.
Original post by dandiprat
Sounds like a nightmare.

The last experience I had ******** myself was when I was about seven, to be honest. I had the worst stomach bugs as a kid... and this one occasion resulted in everything exiting my body consecutively while I was sat in bed. It was as though evil itself had been forced from my frail casing, and still to this very day I can recall its sting.

It was a startling event. 6/10 - ruined my sheets, but granted me seven days off school.

Ouch!! Bet the 7 days off was nice though :smile:
Original post by hannahlove2017
Ouch!! Bet the 7 days off was nice though :smile:

You're right! Besides sweating my ass off with a fever the entire one and a half school weeks, I probably had a great time on the Sims 2.
I was going home from Belgium with travellers diarrhoea, was needing to go just before I got on the train and the journey was like 90 minutes long, you know the rest
Original post by BrianMcEgg
I was going home from Belgium with travellers diarrhoea, was needing to go just before I got on the train and the journey was like 90 minutes long, you know the rest

The seal then broke :P = SPLAT! :P
The seal then broke :P = SPLAT! :P

Quite literally, having to make sure it doesn’t get onto your trousers as well, awful night
Reply 9
lol we are all animals after all :biggrin: I'm sure once upon a time a human would just do it as they were walking along just like most of the rest of the animal kingdom do :biggrin:

There was an infamous story of a Roman emperor who stopped on the side of a road while walking to relieve himself and was assassinated, lol. :smile: His name was Caracalla. :smile:
Happens to me often since I have a bowel condition but usually it happens when I'm at home or at my mum's house so I just clean up and laugh it off and it's no big deal.

About six months ago though, it happened in town for the first time and o ran to the toilet with my gran and got changed and cleaned up. It was summer so I was wearing 3/4 trousers and who did I run into without realising I still had a bit of the runs dripping down my leg that I must have missed with my baby wipe? My ******* wedding venue manager! I only noticed the bit on my leg after we saw him and I was bloody mortified :colondollar:
Original post by Rum Ham
Happens to me often since I have a bowel condition but usually it happens when I'm at home or at my mum's house so I just clean up and laugh it off and it's no big deal.

About six months ago though, it happened in town for the first time and o ran to the toilet with my gran and got changed and cleaned up. It was summer so I was wearing 3/4 trousers and who did I run into without realising I still had a bit of the runs dripping down my leg that I must have missed with my baby wipe? My ******* wedding venue manager! I only noticed the bit on my leg after we saw him and I was bloody mortified :colondollar:

Just say those lips belong to the mouth that I use to eat chocolate, lol. :smile:
When I was a baby! I'm very lucky haha :dontknow:
Original post by Rum Ham

wow :O whoops! Unlucky :frown: I suppose it could have always been worse :biggrin:
Original post by grape:)
When I was a baby! I'm very lucky haha :dontknow:
Way to lucky :biggrin: But hey.. DON'T SPEAK TOO SOON NOW :P
wow :O whoops! Unlucky :frown: I suppose it could have always been worse :biggrin:

I can laugh it off now :tongue: I just remind myself that **** happens...Sometimes literally in my case :colondollar: :laugh:
Thankfully for me, never - certainly within the last 15-20 years, anyway.

I've probably ended up peeing myself before (though even if that did happen, it wasn't within the last 10 years) but never pooing myself (unless you count infancy).
I'm a very open person so I will be completely honest here :biggrin: It happened to me very very recently ( today :biggrin:) I was just walking home, and then BAM!! It forced it's way out. Nothing worse :O who else has been in this situation long after their backside should know better?

:biggrin: I was not well so despite how horrible it was to go through I had a good reason :P

No haters please :smile: I'm just a very light hearted/open person :P

I was at a party with a bunch of ppl my own age, it was turning 5am, had to bring my friend home and he wanted to stay and i was getting pissed. I got drunk at around 12pm and had a banging headache and drank waaaay too much (my first time being drunk). I **** my pants instantly in this girls house at around 5am. I ran to the upstairs toilet, ran out of toilet roll when wiping my ass, left the house quickly in embarrassment, the toliet stank and everyone knew i **** myself. Ahhhh embarrassing times :smile: This was well over a year ago btw.
Original post by Ryanthom100
I was at a party with a bunch of ppl my own age, it was turning 5am, had to bring my friend home and he wanted to stay and i was getting pissed. I got drunk at around 12pm and had a banging headache and drank waaaay too much (my first time being drunk). I **** my pants instantly in this girls house at around 5am. I ran to the upstairs toilet, ran out of toilet roll when wiping my ass, left the house quickly in embarrassment, the toliet stank and everyone knew i **** myself. Ahhhh embarrassing times :smile: This was well over a year ago btw.

Wow over a year ago, such a long time ago :P Bet the scar is still pretty fresh then :wink: Sorry to hear about that though, poo happens :frown:
Dunno if it really counts, but I followed through at college once in the common room. Nobody noticed and I went to the bogs, cleaned up the small amount that came out and chucked the boxers in the bin and went commando for the rest of the day :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest