The Student Room Group

How to get over a boy

Was with him for a year first love was so emotionally attached
When I broke up with my first boyfriend, it didn't seem real at first. You need to cry, there is no good in keeping the emotion in. For the first few days, I cried. After that, I felt that what's done is done. There is no point dwelling on this, I need to find my own happiness. I did the things I like, ate my favourite food, concentrate on my studies, hang out with my close friends. It wasn't easy, but I needed something to distract me from thinking about the break up. I deleted photos I had of him, got rid of his things and any thing that reminded me of him. A clean break. With time, it will get easier and your heart will start to heal.
I also broke up with my boyfriend. We were together for a year. But those days I spent with him would always be fresh in my memories.
We were good together but I guess people didn't like our togetherness. He is my first and last love. I still love him.
We fell apart due to the customs and society. We couldn't handle all those things. So, we broke up with each other. People used to create all those misunderstanding between us. At first we handled them but later it grew more and more. At last we both couldn't talk it anymore and we fell apart.
I still love him and think about him. I don't know if he remembers me or not. He is my everything.
I haven't forgotten about him and I guess I'll never forget him.
It still hurts to see him smiling and enjoying his life while I'm here thinking about him all the time and hoping We would be together someday.
I can't get over him...
Broke up over customs and society?
Reply 4
Go to a bar, cry a river into your beer, and let it all out, lol. :smile: That's the usual way, anyway, lol. :smile:
Dating is apart of life you'll become infatuated and attatched then part ways as time goes on and sometimes not. Usually when you fall in love with someone for the first time it is of course meaningful and sentimential because he was obviously the first to rouse such feelings.

Usually getting over breakups takes time and keep in mind you will get over him and move on, usually when going through a breakup people go through the stages of grief or a form of grief, dating people is a great way to gain experience and help you learn what you truly want.

The best way to get over a guy is to distract your thoughts from the guy you have dated, take part in activities, watch your favorite show,play games, hang with friends etc.
Sleep with his dad

Quick Reply

Latest