Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I met a girl on Wednesday night. We made out a bit. Yesterday she messaged me and we met up and had lunch, hung around for a couple of hours until she had a lab.

It's now Friday morning and we haven't had sex. Is this acceptable? Should I move on or give her more space and time?

ReputationRep:
    It’s been 3 days.
    So, yes.
    Give. Her. Space.
    Lol.
    If you’re so anxious for sex, why not be upfront and ask her about it?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    You've been together for 3 days.

Are you after a relationship or just sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I met a girl on Wednesday night. We made out a bit. Yesterday she messaged me and we met up and had lunch, hung around for a couple of hours until she had a lab.

It's now Friday morning and we haven't had sex. Is this acceptable? Should I move on or give her more space and time?
    not everyone wants that sometimes they might just wanna be shown some love without doing that is that possible for males to do

ReputationRep:
    How tf does that class as a relationship?

ReputationRep:

A girl is a lot more than just a toy for sex! So what if she "made out" with you! That doesn't mean that by the end of the week you can just jump into bed with her! There will be a lot more to this girl, have you thought about maybe getting to know her even just a little? Or does your libido just rule everything that you do?

If I was her then I would get rid of you this instant! She deserves better!

If all you want from her is sex then honey you seriously need to get your mind checked!

ReputationRep:
    Are you actually being serious calling this a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    This isn't a relationship, it's been two days since you met.

ReputationRep:

Give her more space and time, you've hardly been each out with each other that long. You're not yet in a committed relationship and so it's probably safe to leave the sex until later. Remember, having a relationship is not all about sex you know (unless you're hoping for children that is). Wait until she's ready, she'll probably let you know when she is and then it should be fine to go along with it.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    You met her 3 days ago, this is not a relationship lmao. She doesn't owe you anything; if you're in it for the sex only, then don't date her.

ReputationRep:

LMAO this is 100% a troll.

Funny to see how many people he baited.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Rag)
    You've been together for 3 days.

Are you after a relationship or just sex?
    Why must everyone be prudes. You can want both lol. So many relationships begin by the pairs sleeping with each other.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.