Have your say: How to use past exam papers to ace your exams

Watch this thread
Fox Corner
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Here's where you can post a comment about our How to use past exam papers to ace your exams article.

Read the full How to use past exam papers to ace your exams article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.

etothepiiplusone
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
'Past papers are an important tool for revision'

I would argue they are not only the most important tools for revision, but also an essential revision tool.
mfaliuk14
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
It would be useful, too bad we only have specimen papers and other papers that only vaguely relate to the new spec (sometimes)
Sreshtha
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
The new spec is just annoying me because most past papers have nothing to do with the new one, so even if I do do past papers it won’t help me.😶
username3558104
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Are there any exam papers relating to certain topics only? I find that some GCSE papers cover content that I haven't learnt yet, so I'd like exam questions on topics that relate to what I'm studying.
jadeb456
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
save my exams is good for tht , it also has the 9-1 spec (mostly for science) . It includes all kinds of boards , in case u do edexcel or whtever
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (6)
20%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.33%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
23.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
23.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed