Commuting to KCL Watch

This discussion is closed.
i30i3i3y
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Seems like the vast majority is living in london for uni. I'll be commuting. Anyone else doing the same?

I'll be coming in from Luton and Thameslink couldnt have picked a worse time to start fiddling with the track :mad:
fuzzylogic
Report 14 years ago
I too am commuting, good thing that it takes 20 mins to get to london bridge
kuremu
Report 14 years ago
I will be commuting to Kings to...will take me 30=45 mins to get into the strand campus.

Good to see 2 other students that will be commuting.!
mamun
Report 14 years ago
I'm also commuting. Infact it was one of the main reasons why I decided to study at King's! The strand campus is just a half hour bus ride away from where I live in London (BUS 15) and it stops right bang in front of the campus which should save me a lot on travel as I'd only need to use the bus (cheap)
x_Kay_x
Report 14 years ago
im travellin to kings as well, to guys campus. It'll also take me about 30-45 min, seems like lots of ppl r moving out tho
Falguni
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I commuted in my first year and will be commuting this year too - it only takes 45mins to get to waterloo campus - and since some of the halls could be as far away - I decided i'm better off living at home.
fuzzylogic
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mamun)
I'm also commuting. Infact it was one of the main reasons why I decided to study at King's! The strand campus is just a half hour bus ride away from where I live in London (BUS 15) and it stops right bang in front of the campus which should save me a lot on travel as I'd only need to use the bus (cheap)
lol, lucky u wish london bridge was in an accessible location (when taking the bus), I know the bus 15 !!!! I take it when i'm changing over at crisp street (take the 115 to get there), to go to oxford circus.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (66)
19.94%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (134)
40.48%
Nope, not that interesting (131)
39.58%

Watched Threads