The Student Room Group

Help me please!!

Hi there,

I need serious help as I am stressing out about which universities to apply to. So far my list of universities is too ambitious for the grades that I have. I am hoping that someone will be able help me in deciding which universities are best for me.
Due to my own faults i have suffered greatly with my grades especially in my A-levels. My O-level grades are as follows:
A - English Language
A - English Literature
B - Mathematics
B - World History
B - Islamiat
C - Pakistan Studies
C - Sociology
C - Economics
E - Urdu

In my AS year I got a C in Mathematics, a D in World History, and an E in Economics. These results however, are still pending since I have given a retake for Mathematics and World History. I have dropped Economics and in its place I have taken Business Studies which is an accelerated subject.
My university list so far is Kings College London, University of Nottingham, Queen Mary University of London, University of Newcastle, and University of Hertfordshire. I need help with what other Universities would be best suited for me. A degree in Law (LLB) is what I want to take. Could someone please help me in this matter as I am really not sure what to do and the pressure is really unbearable and my anxiety getting the best of me. I would be extremely grateful if someone would be able to guide me on the right path!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending