The Student Room Group

Person to give right answer gets a personal rep!!!

Question: You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it’s raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus: * An old lady who looks as if she is about to die. * An old friend who once saved your life. * The perfect partner you have been dreaming about. Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Question: You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it’s raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus: * An old lady who looks as if she is about to die. * An old friend who once saved your life. * The perfect partner you have been dreaming about. Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?

None of them, they are not getting the inside of my car wet!!!
None of them, they are not getting the inside of my car wet!!!

Is that the answer ???? NOT EVEN 5 minutes has past!
Ask the old friend to be a wingman by driving the old lady to hospital and leaving you alone at the bus stop with the perfect partner :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by SuperHuman98
Ask the old friend to be a wingman by driving the old lady to hospital and leaving you alone at the bus stop with the perfect partner :smile:

exactly what i was thinking :wink:
Original post by SuperHuman98

Beat me to it :smile:
Reply 6
ur woke

The old friend who saved my life.

I pay my debts -- both good and bad.
Reply 8
lmao some rep for you too :h:

If the car only has one other seat, it's almost certainly a sports car, and an old lady who "looks as if she is about to die" won't be able to get in. So she's screwed no matter what.

Get out and walk and let both of them take the car.

Quick Reply