The Student Room Group

Does hearing nothing mean rejection?

I know that some people have had interview invites for the same course at the same college as me, should I just assume I've been rejected from the course and move on or should I email them? The more annoying thing is that I know they won't get back to me until Monday at the earliest and I just want to at least know a definite answer. Any help is appreciated.
Im in totally the same position so I know how you feel, the only advice everyone has been giving me is to wait until March which sucks :frown:
Original post by CIEBioloysifh
I know that some people have had interview invites for the same course at the same college as me, should I just assume I've been rejected from the course and move on or should I email them? The more annoying thing is that I know they won't get back to me until Monday at the earliest and I just want to at least know a definite answer. Any help is appreciated.

It may be you have been reallocated to a different college for your primary interviews and due to that there may be a bit of a delay as they will have to contact you separately.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending