The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dealer91
yeah but wouldn't resitting mean i end up submitting a crappy score on my applications? and i dont think i have 14 exams... im only doing maths chem physics and economics. besides im taking FM next year which will prolly make it even worse if i take it next year

If you put all your grades as Pending then no.
STRESSSSSS!! Yes. I'm half way through mine now though, and now I've got c3 today.
Reply 62
I'm in Hong Kong, C3 in 2 hours and 40 minutes!
Reply 63
ARGGHHH!

Chemistry 4 is doing my head in right now.
Is there a revision topic anywhere here?
I'm finding Edexcel C3 so difficult to grasp, I think i'll be resitting in the summer...
Reply 65
laced
I'm doing similar, but I'm doing Attention and Pattern Recogonition instead of Aggression.

Relationships is OK, just need to go over all the studied for understudied relationships; Attention..is alright I suppose but there's so many different models to remember. Face recognition is becoming my Everest! As for Personality...I've pretty much had to teach myself it as my teacher is really crap, but I think it's alright.

Overall though, NOT looking forward to Tuesday! Good luck to you :smile:

thanks, good luck to you too! how you going to be celebrating on tuesday evening? I was thinking about setting fire to my notes... but i thought against it incase i need to retake!!:mad: :p:
Reply 66
Kittyyyyyyy
I'm finding Edexcel C3 so difficult to grasp, I think i'll be resitting in the summer...

OCR C3 is ridiculous.

Latest