The Student Room Group

Which girl to pick - driving me mad :/

Ok simply put, there are two girls I am interested in:

Girl 1: I genuinely find so attractive and is totally my type of girl in that sense, spoken to her every day for 6 months and seen her multiple times. (no sex)

Girl 2: Not my usual type of girl but still attractive and is horny and playful as hell. Seen her 3 times and had sex on the 3rd date. Was great and she is really nice, lives further away though.

See this sounds stupid and obvious which girl to pick right... but even though we had great sex and she is a fun girl, I still keep thinking of the girl I have spoke to for 6 months and the thought of her choosing someone else makes me feel sick. However, she is not as eager to see me due to work and she seems to be a bit shy and not outgoing.

I feel if I end up with Girl 2, even if we had sex 20 times and saw each other lots, I would still think of Girl 1 and want her. Just like I do now. It feels mean for Girl 2 but I am just as confused :/

Help a bro out guys and girls please!!
Ask your heart.
Original post by richyy95
Ok simply put, there are two girls I am interested in:

Girl 1: I genuinely find so attractive and is totally my type of girl in that sense, spoken to her every day for 6 months and seen her multiple times. (no sex)

Girl 2: Not my usual type of girl but still attractive and is horny and playful as hell. Seen her 3 times and had sex on the 3rd date. Was great and she is really nice, lives further away though.

See this sounds stupid and obvious which girl to pick right... but even though we had great sex and she is a fun girl, I still keep thinking of the girl I have spoke to for 6 months and the thought of her choosing someone else makes me feel sick. However, she is not as eager to see me due to work and she seems to be a bit shy and not outgoing.

I feel if I end up with Girl 2, even if we had sex 20 times and saw each other lots, I would still think of Girl 1 and want her. Just like I do now. It feels mean for Girl 2 but I am just as confused :/

Help a bro out guys and girls please!!

Attachment not found
Reply 3
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Ask your heart.

My heart says Girl 1 obviously, but really she seems so much less fun and probably doesnt even like me as much as I like her...

Im gunna end up losing both I can see it.
Girl 1 seems like the obvious answer to me.
Original post by richyy95
My heart says Girl 1 obviously, but really she seems so much less fun and probably doesnt even like me as much as I like her...

Im gunna end up losing both I can see it.

No, you won't. But obviously when it comes to liking someone you have to lose something.
Flip a coin and whatever side you hope it lands on, that’s your answer
simple. pick the girl with the most money
i think whoever your heart really wants, go for her. don’t try and juggle both because you’ll lose them both if you do that and it’s gonna be so much worse
Reply 9
I'm gonna say go with girl 1 because...

If you pick girl 1 and it turns out she doesn't like you back, you will be happy that you tried (perhaps a bit annoyed at yourself for the decision but, not too much).

If you pick girl 2 and you have sex with her a dozen times, if there is no real connection then nothing real will come of it and in the end you will be likely feel so bad about your decision and regret not taking the chance with the girl that (if all went well) could have given you a serious, loving relationship, assuming that is what you want out of this.
girl 1??
I'd say girl 1. Sounds like you'll regret it if you don't give it a try.
Seems awfully unkind what you're doing.

Quick Reply

Latest