Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I guess they are ok

ReputationRep:
    They are kind of funny grade... Low for the top (A*AA, AAA) but high for the low (AAB). Hardly see courses with A*AB...
    But they are good I suppose.

(Original post by cheesecakelove)
    Yeah I guess they are ok
    (Original post by Arctic Kitten)
    They are kind of funny grade... Low for the top (A*AA, AAA) but high for the low (AAB). Hardly see courses with A*AB...
    But they are good I suppose.
    I wasn’t expecting those responses. I thought they were good

ReputationRep:
    Their not that good according to me, but I'm quite harsh, depends on the person, what matters is if their good enough for YOU.

ReputationRep:
    They’re excellent grades, ignore the people claiming they’re not because they probably did better. You would be able to get into a very good university or apprenticeship

I would be happy with that cos its similar to AAA

ReputationRep:
    Better than AAB, worse than AAA. As to whether they're good, that is for you to decide.

(Original post by a_d2010)
    Their not that good according to me, but I'm quite harsh, depends on the person, what matters is if their good enough for YOU.
    They're*. Your grammar isn't good enough for me.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes, ignore all of the snobs on here that say they arnt

ReputationRep:
    They are good grades and everyone knows that.Don't know why the people above said they are average or not good or just okay.
    Few people get grades like yours.

ReputationRep:
    They are excellent grades

ReputationRep:
    They're*. Your grammar isn't good enough for me.
    Oh ****, shots fired, if you're going to diss me, come off anon

ReputationRep:
    A*AB is: "okay"; "not that good"; "good I suppose" - The Student Room, 2017. Never change...

They are really good grades.

(Original post by BrianMcEgg)
    They’re excellent grades, ignore the people claiming they’re not because they probably did better. You would be able to get into a very good university or apprenticeship
    I would be happy with that cos its similar to AAA
    (Original post by Pro Crastination)
    A*AB is: "okay"; "not that good"; "good I suppose" - The Student Room, 2017. Never change...

They are really good grades.
    (Original post by Daisy2001)
    They are excellent grades
    Yes, ignore all of the snobs on here that say they arnt
    Thanks everyone

ReputationRep:
    I wasn’t expecting those responses. I thought they were good
    I was joking! Of course those grades are good, I just thought it was strange that you had to ask 🙂

Oh ****, shots fired, if you're going to diss me, come off anon
    I swear you you're in year 12 and didn't get a single A* at GCSE and got some Cs and you're calling A*AB at A level bad . My own two cents: I got A*AA and read somewhere that if you've got that then you're in the top 8% nationally or something. I assume A*AB wouldn't be too far off that % so of course it is good.

I swear you you're in year 12 and didn't get a single A* at GCSE and got some Cs and you're calling A*AB at A level bad . My own two cents: I got A*AA and read somewhere that if you've got that then you're in the top 8% nationally or something. I assume A*AB wouldn't be too far off that % so of course it is good.
    YAS *****

ReputationRep:
    high standards for your level grammar

Them annoying threads again

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.