manosd0203
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello Everyone,

I applied to Oxford (St. Hughs) Law but haven't received a response for the shortlist yet. Can anybody provide any insight or share an
experience?

Thank You
Noncer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Same situation as you, I'm applying for history and am the only one who hasn't received an shortlist response yet. I also know someone who's applying for classics there who's still waiting. St hughs are probably just more late in sending confirmations, so itll probably be next week.
manosd0203
Rep:
?
(Original post by Noncer)
Same situation as you, I'm applying for history and am the only one who hasn't received an shortlist response yet. I also know someone who's applying for classics there who's still waiting. St hughs are probably just more late in sending confirmations, so itll probably be next week.
Thank you, as far as I know, I'm the only person in my country that hasn't received a response from Oxford for law.
Linches
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I applied to St Hugh's for E&M and still haven't anything. I'm slightly worried because some other colleges responded on Friday for this course
luce2910
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Noncer)
I’ve applied for History and Politics at St Hugh’s and I still haven’t heard anything it’s torturous😩
earcher99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've applied for human sciences at St Hugh's and haven't heard anything, really starting to lose hope as interviews are a week tomorrow! 😕 Good luck, I hope everyone's put out of their misery soon and hears good news!
earcher99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just got an interview for human sciences so they're still sending out offers- I hope you all hear soon! Good luck guys
Noncer
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by earcher99)
Just got an interview for human sciences so they're still sending out offers- I hope you all hear soon! Good luck guys
Same, just got an interview for history. St Hugh's just send theirs later for some reason, for everyone else it'll prob come by the end of tomorrow.
luce2910
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I got an interview for HisPol!!!
manosd0203
Rep:
?
Good Luck to everyone!!!! If you do IB what predictions do you have?
Noncer
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by manosd0203)
Good Luck to everyone!!!! If you do IB what predictions do you have?
I've got 42, 766 HL
DrSebWilkes
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Friend applying for Maths. Nothing yet, but he isn't worried because he is sure he got a good MAT score.
IlanaSophie
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've just got one for French and Linguistics
manosd0203
Rep:
?
I got my Law interview but was moved to St. Catz. Any idea what this could mean :P :P ?
bex_s
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I got my law interview but was moved from St Catz to St Hugh's
The1AndOnly1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Anyone head from St Hugh's for Economics and Management? Even a rejection?
Ersin33
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Applied for physics at St. Hugh's and the wait is horrible. International student here and all my friends (Around 15 of them) applied to Oxford and got interviews...Even my best friend also applying for physics got one yesterday from mansfield! I'm actually relieved as I think we score around the same score if not more so I'm hoping for the best. Good luck everyone and hope to see you all at St Hugh's!!!!!
Ersin33
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by manosd0203)
I got my Law interview but was moved to St. Catz. Any idea what this could mean :P :P ?
You have nothing to worry about. The reallocation of interview venues is just to ensure no college will have more or less competition than other colleges, hence ensuring fair consideration. Also in the end if all goes bad, STILL! all colleges will take a look at you and finally decide. So no worries and just focus on being relaxed for the interviews!
Alexxcor
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ersin33)
Applied for physics at St. Hugh's and the wait is horrible. International student here and all my friends (Around 15 of them) applied to Oxford and got interviews...Even my best friend also applying for physics got one yesterday from mansfield! I'm actually relieved as I think we score around the same score if not more so I'm hoping for the best. Good luck everyone and hope to see you all at St Hugh's!!!!!
Bro same, I applied as international and open application. The wait is horrible. St hughs plus physics is the longest.
Ersin33
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just for anyone still curious I received the interview offer around lunchtime today for physics! Good luck to all of you too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Jul '20
  • University of Oxford
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Oxford
    Fri, 18 Sep '20

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (112)
19.21%
Labour (297)
50.94%
Liberal Democrats (75)
12.86%
Green Party (30)
5.15%
Brexit Party (7)
1.2%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.51%
SNP (13)
2.23%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.51%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.03%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)