The Student Room Group

Interviews At St.Hugh's

Hello Everyone,

I applied to Oxford (St. Hughs) Law but haven't received a response for the shortlist yet. Can anybody provide any insight or share an
experience?

Thank You

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Same situation as you, I'm applying for history and am the only one who hasn't received an shortlist response yet. I also know someone who's applying for classics there who's still waiting. St hughs are probably just more late in sending confirmations, so itll probably be next week.
Reply 2
Original post by Noncer
Same situation as you, I'm applying for history and am the only one who hasn't received an shortlist response yet. I also know someone who's applying for classics there who's still waiting. St hughs are probably just more late in sending confirmations, so itll probably be next week.

Thank you, as far as I know, I'm the only person in my country that hasn't received a response from Oxford for law.
Reply 3
I applied to St Hugh's for E&M and still haven't anything. I'm slightly worried because some other colleges responded on Friday for this course
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Noncer

I’ve applied for History and Politics at St Hugh’s and I still haven’t heard anything it’s torturous😩
I've applied for human sciences at St Hugh's and haven't heard anything, really starting to lose hope as interviews are a week tomorrow! 😕 Good luck, I hope everyone's put out of their misery soon and hears good news!
(edited 6 years ago)
Just got an interview for human sciences so they're still sending out offers- I hope you all hear soon! Good luck guys :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by earcher99
Just got an interview for human sciences so they're still sending out offers- I hope you all hear soon! Good luck guys :smile:

Same, just got an interview for history. St Hugh's just send theirs later for some reason, for everyone else it'll prob come by the end of tomorrow.
Reply 8
I got an interview for HisPol!!!
Reply 9
Good Luck to everyone!!!! If you do IB what predictions do you have?
Reply 10
Original post by manosd0203
Good Luck to everyone!!!! If you do IB what predictions do you have?

I've got 42, 766 HL
Friend applying for Maths. Nothing yet, but he isn't worried because he is sure he got a good MAT score.
I've just got one for French and Linguistics
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 13
I got my Law interview but was moved to St. Catz. Any idea what this could mean :P :P ?
Reply 14
I got my law interview but was moved from St Catz to St Hugh's
Anyone head from St Hugh's for Economics and Management? Even a rejection?
Reply 16
Applied for physics at St. Hugh's and the wait is horrible. International student here and all my friends (Around 15 of them) applied to Oxford and got interviews...Even my best friend also applying for physics got one yesterday from mansfield! I'm actually relieved as I think we score around the same score if not more so I'm hoping for the best. Good luck everyone and hope to see you all at St Hugh's!!!!!
Reply 17
Original post by manosd0203
I got my Law interview but was moved to St. Catz. Any idea what this could mean :P :P ?

You have nothing to worry about. The reallocation of interview venues is just to ensure no college will have more or less competition than other colleges, hence ensuring fair consideration. Also in the end if all goes bad, STILL! all colleges will take a look at you and finally decide. So no worries and just focus on being relaxed for the interviews!
Original post by Ersin33
Applied for physics at St. Hugh's and the wait is horrible. International student here and all my friends (Around 15 of them) applied to Oxford and got interviews...Even my best friend also applying for physics got one yesterday from mansfield! I'm actually relieved as I think we score around the same score if not more so I'm hoping for the best. Good luck everyone and hope to see you all at St Hugh's!!!!!

Bro same, I applied as international and open application. The wait is horrible. St hughs plus physics is the longest.
Reply 19
Just for anyone still curious I received the interview offer around lunchtime today for physics! Good luck to all of you too

Quick Reply

Latest