The Student Room Group

does this boy like me ?

Last night i was snap chatting this boy and it seemed like he was trying to keep the conversation going. then he said he had to go and that he'd speak to me later but he put kisses on the last message. This was at around 6 and he hasn't tried talking to me again. Do you think he like me or was he just being friendly ?
Reply 1
i think friendly does he show any other signs as in real life
I think it is too early to say. Keep messaging him and see how it goes.
Reply 3
Original post by sam717
i think friendly does he show any other signs as in real life

yeah sort of like if we are both sat in the sixth form centre on different tables ill occasionally see him looking at me and we always talk a lot in one of my lessons
Reply 4
Original post by ShyTeen16
I think it is too early to say. Keep messaging him and see how it goes.

I would but i don't want to start the conversation in case he just thinks that i'm annoying he hasn't tried messaging me yet
Original post by Anonymous
I would but i don't want to start the conversation in case he just thinks that i'm annoying he hasn't tried messaging me yet

snapchat is easy to get talking on tbh, get a streak going then you have a reason to message every day. once you are doing that popping up to people doesnt seem annoying since you could simply just reply to their streak message
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
snapchat is easy to get talking on tbh, get a streak going then you have a reason to message every day. once you are doing that popping up to people doesnt seem annoying since you could simply just reply to their streak message

thank you i might give it a go
Yes he probably does. End of. Stop obsessing over silly little things like this. It will be forgotten in a week.
Has he spoken to you again? If not, you could sent a snap streak
Reply 9
Original post by SunnySpanishinUK
Has he spoken to you again? If not, you could sent a snap streak

Yeah he messaged me last night ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest