English Literature ~ 7
History ~ A
ICT ~ A
Biology ~ B
Chemistry ~ A
Physics ~ A
Graphics ~ A*
Geography ~ A

I'm taking the subjects Biology, Psychology and English Literature for my A-Levels, which I'm hoping will lead me on to study Psychology at Univerisity.
I'm currently aiming for AAA and hopefully, this blog will help me reach those goals. I'll post my work, topic test results and what I'm doing as well as tips I've found over the internet. Stick around for more
fireturtle
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Spoiler:
Show

Name:  BA7F465B-C6E8-49C8-BBB6-BF0C6B40A8D0.jpg.jpeg
Views: 45
Size:  37.3 KB

25/11/2017
As today's the first day I'm doing this, I thought I'd start off by showing you guys my study planner and telling you what I'm planning to do today
I made this timetable on Excel because I couldn't find any online that would work for me (feel free to try to find some online) but I thought that if I made my own from scratch it would be much more personal. If you're someone like me who usually doesn't have the motivation or concentration sit down and study, I really recommend making one of these. This has been great because I've been able to stay on top of my work and have breaks when I had nothing to do.

Upcoming tests:
Biology (AQA) B1 mock - 12/12/2017
Psychology (AQA) Social Influence + Memory + Attachment mock - 17/12/2017
English Lit (OCR) - TBA

What to do today:
Biology - Make notes on the immune system, learn1.10 and 1.11 on Quizlet
English Lit - Read 'The Erl-King' from The Bloody Chamber, complete a critical summary sheet on Frankenstein.

What I'm listening to: Wires - The Neighbourhood
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (135)
58.95%
No (52)
22.71%
Not sure (42)
18.34%

Watched Threads