prince harry exam results Watch

This discussion is closed.
Christophicus
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChemistBoy)
We are supposed to be a modern democracy, we shouldn't have a monarchy, full stop.
I agree, what the f..k to they actually do, okay visit places, yeah so what?
ChemistBoy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Widowmaker)
I agree, what the f..k to they actually do, okay visit places, yeah so what?
What they do is irrelevant, we can't operate a fair and equal society whilst we still have a monarch as head of state and a governmental system which does not invest total executive power to elected individuals.
JnA
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, his daddy got into Cambridge with 3 C's!
i heard two Es...at trinity as well!!!
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JnA)
I thought it was two E's too. Don't forget in the old days it was easier to get intot he top universities though.
ChemistBoy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JnA)
I think it was C's I don't think Gordonstoun would have let him out with two E's.
JnA
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think it was C's I don't think Gordonstoun would have let him out with two E's.
same diff in both in whoevers right, he didnt get into cambridge cos he was smart or anything, it was becasue of his bloodline. Like Prince Williams going to St Andrews! Imagine - non-royalty person getting into those institutions with those grades.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JnA)
same diff in both in whoevers right, he didnt get into cambridge cos he was smart or anything, it was becasue of his bloodline. Like Prince Williams going to St Andrews! Imagine - non-royalty person getting into those institutions with those grades.
prince william got ABC in his A-Levels.

that's a perfectly decent qualification by national standards, so he's earned his merits to get into St Andrews. that would be like a standard offer
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I want to see a Prince take a BTEC National in Music Performance. :cool:
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
ive only just found out prince harrys A level results lol i randomly came across them. ive not much room to talk but ud have thought a prince would have got better than a B and a D i mean ud think theyd be under quite a bit of pressure to do well.
any1 else think this
if someone's not academically inclined, then what's the big deal?

were you expecting every celebrity in the world to get straight As, distinctions in AEAs and a scholarship to Harvard/Oxbridge?

even without top grades, a person can still achieve just as much in life as a person who has the grades. i'm sure harry makes a difference to more people than you do.

a grade is just a different symbol on a piece of paper... it's what u actually do with your life that is more important.
prince h is a fairly talented soldier, and he would be well suited to go into the army.
crana
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Penwong)
lol @ the spiteness, hatred and jealousy that exists in some of you.
lol @ the made-up-words.

spitefulness, perhaps?
BazTheMoney
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes Prince Harry wasn't the brightest student at Eton, but why should that matter. He probable realised he wasn't going to do that great at A-Level, so be decided to use the facilities available to him to the fullest; he played sport, joined the cadets and is now going off to Sandhurst, which on its own merit is a fine achievement.
RieLouise
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
Art and history wasn't it. Don't quote me on that.
I thought one of his grades was an 'E'.
Media exaggeration perhaps?
priya
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I thought it was two E's too. Don't forget in the old days it was easier to get intot he top universities though.
in the old days you did an entrance exam....if u passed that you would usually get an EE offer.....only the majority of students never actually got these grades anyway
Cellardore
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ive only just found out prince harrys A level results lol i randomly came across them. ive not much room to talk but ud have thought a prince would have got better than a B and a D i mean ud think theyd be under quite a bit of pressure to do well.
any1 else think this
lol, well he is the Prince of entire Great Britain!! To be prefectly honest i think he did quite well. He must be under immense pressure not only with exams, but with poltical, economic and social issues he has to deal with that we just take for granted.
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cellardore)
lol, well he is the Prince of entire Great Britain!! To be prefectly honest i think he did quite well. He must be under immense pressure not only with exams, but with poltical, economic and social issues he has to deal with that we just take for granted.
Well, I'm sure he loses many a night's sleep! By the way, he is Prince of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. And he is only third in line for the throne; his brother William is second. It is the young Prince Harry's job to be the carefree and rebellious member of the Royal family.
JnA
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
prince william got ABC in his A-Levels.

that's a perfectly decent qualification by national standards, so he's earned his merits to get into St Andrews. that would be like a standard offer
Fair enough...I do agree ABC are very decent, probably the smartest one from the royal family, I guess I just thought St Andrews would have a higher normal offer.
Christophicus
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/3150649.stm

He dropped a third subject, me thinks he got a U or something.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
any1 else think this
Give the poor guy a break! Its not as if he asked to be famous, and besides, you can only do as well as you can!
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
Give the poor guy a break! Its not as if he asked to be famous, and besides, you can only do as well as you can!
exactly!

and besides, grades don't mean everything
kellywood_5
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Especially paying all that money to go to a 'top' school- just shows how private education isn't really all that.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.56%
No (523)
72.44%

Watched Threads