Jayveer1623
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi guys, just wanted some help in understanding "Non-Keynesian Economics Theory" ... Thanks!
TeeEff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jayveer1623)
Hi guys, just wanted some help in understanding "Non-Keynesian Economics Theory" ... Thanks!
There are tons of branches of Non-Keynesian Economic Theory. For starters, Keynesian economic theory is predominantly focused in the Macroeconomic subsection of Economics so Micro-focused theory would fit your request but I doubt is what you're after.

The most famous counter-view to Keynesian theory would be the Austrian school of economic thought, which is generally based on a individualistic approach to macroeconomic theory.

Even in this, there is a ton of theories within this school so it is worth considering more specific aspects of macroeconomic theory that you want to discuss. For example, fiscal policy is an area where Keynesian and Austrian perspectives are seen as particularly contrasting to each other. If you have an idea of such an area to explore, I'm sure we can provide an overview of some perspectives.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (150)
54.74%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (38)
13.87%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.31%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.49%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.74%

Watched Threads