K.Dawson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I am a student studying Marketing with Events Management at UOC and I am resitting my final year. This mean that ALL my modules are capped at 40% also all modules are worth 20 credits and as per level 6 guidelines the lowest 20 credit module is dropped at the time of assessment. However I was told that I will need to to get a minimum of 20% per type of assessment in order to pass the module. I have, unfortunately, already failed one of my assessments due to totally misunderstanding the question.

My question is can you resit a second attempt a third time?

Thanks for reading

Kind wishes
Kyrrie 😊
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by K.Dawson)
So I am a student studying Marketing with Events Management at UOC and I am resitting my final year. This mean that ALL my modules are capped at 40% also all modules are worth 20 credits and as per level 6 guidelines the lowest 20 credit module is dropped at the time of assessment. However I was told that I will need to to get a minimum of 20% per type of assessment in order to pass the module. I have, unfortunately, already failed one of my assessments due to totally misunderstanding the question.

Thanks for reading

Kind wishes
Kyrrie 😊

It would depend on them letting you as well as you being able to find the money. How are you proposing to fund it?

If your entire year is capped at 40%, then is it wrth resitting at all? Have you talked to a student advisor?

If your grades were ok in the first two years then I would consider contacting the OU to see if you can transfer years 1 and 2 credits to them and finsih third year with a chance at a genune degree grade.
K.Dawson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am already sitting my third year at Chester. I commenced my studies in October. And I would fund the module myself like I am finding final year myself. But thanks for the idea of the OU.
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by K.Dawson)

Thanks for reading

Kind wishes
Kyrrie 😊
Hi Kyrrie, you're best getting in touch with Registry Services who will be able to give you more information about assessments. Email:
[email protected]

Hope that helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (313)
83.91%
No (60)
16.09%

Watched Threads