The Student Room Group

What in your opinion is genuinely better than an orgasm?

Scroll to see replies

The qrrr sound a cash machine makes when withdrawing cash.
anythin sexual is great, but like, ion value it as much as anything that truly matters, because sexual feelings and sexual pleasure don't have any long-term value and therefore don't truly matter. thus, seeing my hard work pay off, that would be orgasmic loool.
Reply 22
When you need a sh1t and the texture is just right.
You go to the toilet and it just smoothly comes out also in one piece you know you hit the jackpot
A simultaneous orgasm.
Reply 24
When you take a dump.
Going to a concert
Chicken nuggets
An extra hour of sleep
cocaine
Pie my aunt
when you take your first spoonful of icecream straight out of the tub :drool:
Original post by Anonymous
Can you think of anything else that gives you a feeling like no other? I can think of a couple things but would like to hear other people's first.

Lot's of stuff. Orgasms are overated. You get all hot, sweaty and out of breath and it lasts like 20 seconds. or maybe less?

1.) A head massage.... I love the feeling of this. Better than sex.

2.) Massage (better than sex..again)

3.) My feet being tickled... pure heaven.

4.) Certain foods.. I like.
Original post by kokaled
cocaine

idiot.
Taking your shoes off after you've worn them all day and walking on a carpet.
Crisps :colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:
Firstly Sex is only temporary pleasure there are a lot more things that can last in the long run
What I can think of is:
Getting good grades for gcse and A levels
Having a family that you know will always love u no matter what
Chocolate mug cake
Jaffa cakes 😂
Tiramisu
Hugs + someone telling you that it'll be okay, they understand and that they care!
Laying in bed and falling sleep knowing you've done everything you've wanted, to in the day and that you can
Helping someone in need :smile:

There are loads more things I can think of. I think it's important to accept and be grateful for the things that cause such great feelings, not just to note them down..
(edited 6 years ago)
This probably sounds pretty stupid to some people, but the euphoria when you’re at a gathering/party and are just so relaxed and at ease talking to people that you get all hyper and happy. Just completely being able to let your guard down and being truly caught up in the excitement; it’s a mixture of the tiredness but also just the rush in the atmosphere from talking to new people and enjoying yourself unconditionally (some people probably get like this when they are a little tipsy or something but for me it just happens)
When a difficult concept from a lecture finally makes sense in your head! *cough*EnzymeKinetics*cough*
Getting my first (and only) MOAB was the best feeling I've ever experienced in my life, so that for one. If I ever get laid, I will not come close to the level of euphoria I achieved while camping in the namesake of the map 'Dome' that time. It is not possible, and I mean it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending