The Student Room Group

If necessary

TBH I am not the best when it comes to giving advice on romance stuff. However I can tell you this.

Fight for this girl if she’s worth it. Show her that you won’t give up no matter what. That is my advice for you.

Some people might disagree with me but this is just my opinion.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Femila098
TBH I am not the best when it comes to giving advice on romance stuff. However I can tell you this.

Fight for this girl if she’s worth it. Show her that you won’t give up no matter what. That is my advice for you.

That might just be the most useless advice I have ever been given.

Cheers for telling us what every single cliche romance movie and TV episode with a love plot has been telling us since before you were born.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Guys no need to be rude here. I was just saying my opinion. What I said was the truth.
Reply 4
Yes I agree with you.
you mean fight for them, right? I mean there are bound to be men that are worth fighting for and also other genders. :tongue: (I guess you watched a romance film or read a novel, it is a lot different in real life.)
Reply 6
Original post by Mighty SSD
That might just be the most useless advice I have ever been given.

Ok then!!
Thank you. You're right, I should be prepared to do everything that is necessary to protect her even though she has been mistreating me recently.
Reply 8
Original post by monkeyman0121
you mean fight for them, right? I mean there are bound to be men that are worth fighting for and also other genders. :tongue: (I guess you watched a romance film or read a novel, it is a lot different in real life.)

Erm I do watch romance and read novels and I do believe that never giving up is a great theory.
Reply 9
inb4 someone takes this literally and they actually punch a guy to win a girl over.
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you. You're right, I should be prepared to do everything that is necessary to protect her even though she has been mistreating me recently.

I am so sorry to hear that. Why has she been mistreating you???
I am so sorry to hear that. Why has she been mistreating you???

She thinks I'm wrong. But I have to protect her.
Erm I do watch romance and read novels and I do believe that never giving up is a great theory.

It depends on the situation. If they totally hate you and have given you ample warning to stay away you should not proceed. If you loved them that much you should realise you are likely scaring or hurting them and that you should do what is best and let them be happy.
Ok then!!

Didn't mean to come off as too aggressive lul. What's the point in the post if you state you aren't good at giving advice. Then proceed to give advice that, surprise surprise, is whack.
Reply 14
Original post by monkeyman0121
It depends on the situation. If they totally hate you and have given you ample warning to stay away you should not proceed. If you loved them that much you should realise you are likely scaring or hurting them and that you should do what is best and let them be happy.

Yes of course!!! If that person is not interested in you, you have to forget that person and move on.
Reply 15
Original post by Mighty SSD
Didn't mean to come off as too aggressive lul. What's the point in the post if you state you aren't good at giving advice. Then proceed to give advice that, surprise surprise, is whack.

I know your not coming off as too aggressive.

This doesn't work if the girl rejects you.
Reply 17
Original post by Xopher_
This doesn't work if the girl rejects you.

Yea I know
Reply 18
No need to fight once she's seen the size of THIS D
Reply 19
Original post by BLACKED
No need to fight once she's seen the size of THIS D

What?? Seen the size of what?

Quick Reply