The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I can remember some of my answers, any questions specifically you want to know?

The ones I can remember off the top of my head are-

62.5 seconds for the time taken from A to B (Q1)

-2.something for the rebound velocity (Q2)

0.07 for the final velocity of the truck and 0.4 for the coefficient of resititution. (Impact Q)

2.1 and 105.7 for the reactions at P and Q. (Moments Q)

2 and 3.1 for the center of mass Q but my friend had 3.something and 5.something so I'm unsure about that one.
Reply 21
I thought it was a totally fine paper, glad to see some of my answers matched yours!
Hi
Does anyone know on the M1 WJEC paper today whether on the lift question if the lift was accelerating upwards or downwards?
Reply 23
Did C3 last friday and that was the easiest C3 paper i've done! But i've messed up on the very last questions about the domain and rainge though
Did S1 today and that went well too except for 1 or 2. Did anybody else do s1 today?
Got FP1 on Tuesday and i'm dreadin it....
Quite a late reply, but I HATE MECHANICS SO MUCH!
I didn't realise how much I didn't know until I sat down and didn't have a clue about the first three questions! [They were so obvious after I'd done the others though]

I'm hoping i've got at least a high C, then I won't have to resit it [but that's really wishful thinking]
After the exam I compared answers with the two lads that could pass with their eyes closed and several were miles off what they got, but oh well.
good luck for FP1. I haven't done any papers for ages, haven't really revised much, am feeling OK bout it though.

Latest