The Student Room Group

Festive Colleague at Tesco

Hello I wanted some information about the festive colleague role at Tesco, I have had my induction and will be having my till training next week. I wanted to know how it will be like and what should i wear to it, also is there a chance i could be accepted after Christmas on a part time basis? Thank you
Reply 1
Hi, I know I’m a bit late but I have an interview at Tesco for festive colleague but I want more of a permanent position. If I’m successful as the festive colleague, do they keep you on permanently or employment ends after the Christmas period?
Reply 2
sometimes they do, if you do a good enough job they may offer you a permanent position, it all just depends on the situation
Reply 3
Original post by Indy315
sometimes they do, if you do a good enough job they may offer you a permanent position, it all just depends on the situation

Thank you 👍🏽
Hi, I recently had my induction at Tesco for festive colleague role. My induction was during two days, first days watching videos and filling out forms and on the second day till training. The HR lady made us work on the till and serve customers for three hours. Don' worry as a member of staff will be right next to you giving further assistance. It was a breeze and I actually start tomorrow lol.
Original post by John_Davis
Hello I wanted some information about the festive colleague role at Tesco, I have had my induction and will be having my till training next week. I wanted to know how it will be like and what should i wear to it, also is there a chance i could be accepted after Christmas on a part time basis? Thank you

We were told to wear black trousers and white or black shirt/top. Hope that helps mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending