The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rem110892
Well folks any thoughts on how your interviews went?
I was posting on the other thread that I found the process rather difficult- the ambiguity, the short station lengths and the random nature of some questions really spooked me.

I weirdly loved the role play haha.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 61
hey sorry i am an international student from canada, i just wanted to ask by saying you are a grad applicant does it mean you have finished undergraduate BS before applying to queens??

sorry i just read your thread on the QUB medicine.. and i am trying to gather a few informations..

i would appreciate a reply.. thank you

Original post by rem110892
FWIW I also have 41/42 points, as did someone else in the other qub medicine thread who just posted getting an interview. Maybe they are giving out offers to the highest point scorers first and working their way down?
Reply 62
What do you know about high school students applying to medicine ?do you know many that got in?
Reply 63
Hi, 4th year medic at QUB here. QUB loves postgrads. About 2/3 of our year is postgrad and the rest undergrads.
Original post by Elhmm
hey sorry i am an international student from canada, i just wanted to ask by saying you are a grad applicant does it mean you have finished undergraduate BS before applying to queens??

sorry i just read your thread on the QUB medicine.. and i am trying to gather a few informations..

i would appreciate a reply.. thank you

Hey!

You can either apply in your final year of high school or in your final year of university. I just completed my undergraduate in Canada and applied to QUB, you are free to message me if you have any more questions !

Latest

Trending

Trending