Do you ever feel too old for TSR? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I started using TSR when I was doing my GCSEs for exam help but it's been many years since then and now I'm a graduate in my 20s.
I use TSR for general life and relationship advice because it feels familiar but when I see posts from 15 year olds with relationship problems I become quite aware that these same 15 year olds are probably the ones answering my questions.

Obviously have nothing against young teenagers on here because I so was I and if anything they have more of a right than me because I'm no longer a student.

Basically just wondering how old you all are? Can go anon of course.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
I am probably way too old to be on here, but I am not here asking for advice. I come here to help students applying to universities and applying to the course that I did. and graduates hoping to work in the field that I work in. Therefore I hope that my contribution here is valued.
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
We're not all 15, I'm 21! :lol: And I'll continue to use TSR once I graduate. There are plenty of non students on here.
ayyyy.x
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
well that was weird question to ask, but honesty here im 16, and i kinda undertand wat u mean, about being too old for TSR
alexschmalex
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yep, I really need to get help
Chichaldo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
19, I ask things from time to time also and you can tell when it's 15 y/o bad advice and when it's from someone of a similar age, if it's good advice it's good advice regardless of who says it. At the end of the day, if the answer you get is something you can agree and use then it's all good.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ShyTeen16
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
TSR is a waste of time as a student forum.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nope

:bootyshake:
Doones
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
:shakecane:
arizonaidiot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am probably way too old to be on here, but I am not here asking for advice. I come here to help students applying to universities and applying to the course that I did. and graduates hoping to work in the field that I work in. Therefore I hope that my contribution here is valued.
That you RogerOxon
Claire461
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'll be 70 when I graduate next Summer. Will stay on here, I think to see if I can help anyone. X
claireestelle
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
22 married graduate and I m still here
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
23 years old graduate...
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
I'm 17, and I mostly use TSR to find out what answers people got in exams after I take them, and these days to see if people have got offers. I don't really see myself using it after I go to university.
Claire461
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ShyTeen16)
TSR is a waste of time as a student forum.
That may be your experience, but then, you don't have to stick around. Being a student isn't just about the academic side - it's also about life issues which lots of students have that go alongside their studies.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
Yes I'm 96 years old and counting...
and I've used TSR for years and years and quite franly I love it
Lepidolite
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
In some ways yes. I cringe at some of the relationship threads I see, whereas I didn’t when I was younger, yet The main place I see any use for myself to make valuable contributions are in these threads as I’m not really a student anymore and have gained substantially life experience. In the era that we live in I worry about whether anyone will think I’m dodgey and have an bad motive for replying and attempting to help such threads written by teenagers. I’m min my mid twenties.
qasim-96
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m 69 :sexface:
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I do, trying to leave but just haven't been successful. I am 28, in February I will have been here for 10 years.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
I am 28, I joined here after graduation to read and speak to other people about their paths after university. I see no problem for any age using this site, but bear in mind if you ask serious questions, you may get immature responses from younger users.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (284)
15.2%
The paper was reasonable (1037)
55.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (404)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (143)
7.66%

Watched Threads