how can i mention chemisrty ICT in my personal statement?

Watch this thread
lost100
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Currently i am studying Biology, Chemistry, ICT and History as my A-level subjects.

so i want to apply for the course biomedical sciences, but im not too sure how i should mention A-level ICT and what studying A-level ICT has provided me with. i briefly mentioned that studying chemistry has led me to develop analytical skills. i want to talk more about these subjects,

any help will be appreciated
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lost100)
Currently i am studying Biology, Chemistry, ICT and History as my A-level subjects.

so i want to apply for the course biomedical sciences, but im not too sure how i should mention A-level ICT and what studying A-level ICT has provided me with. i briefly mentioned that studying chemistry has led me to develop analytical skills. i want to talk more about these subjects,

any help will be appreciated
You don't need to talk about your A levels at all. They're already on your application and so will be a waste of space. Focus on what biomed and what you've done to develop your interests in it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
31.75%
They're what I expected (19)
30.16%
They're worse than what I expected (24)
38.1%

Watched Threads