The Student Room Group

Friends with benifits, one night stand and oral sex

Okay so, I am a virgin, have nver even had a girlfriend or been on a date (19 years old). Now there seems to be a girl who likes me but from a number of factors (which I don't want to reveal in case so no-one who knows us an work stuff out) it seems she might want something purely physical or more physical to begin with.

Being a virgin I dont expect to do very well and would think I should do some fingering or oral stimulation before going in, but part of me seems to think that, doing oral wouldnt be a normal thing in the case of Friends with benifits, one night stand, am I just being silly?
Foreplay is important, regardless of if it's a one-night stand or part of a long-term relationship. The girl needs to be aroused enough in order for sex to happen, so it makes sense for you to do some stuff beforehand.

Also, there is no normal. When it comes to it, do what feels natural for you and your partner.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Okay so, I am a virgin, have nver even had a girlfriend or been on a date (19 years old). Now there seems to be a girl who likes me but from a number of factors (which I don't want to reveal in case so no-one who knows us an work stuff out) it seems she might want something purely physical or more physical to begin with.

Being a virgin I dont expect to do very well and would think I should do some fingering or oral stimulation before going in, but part of me seems to think that, doing oral wouldnt be a normal thing in the case of Friends with benifits, one night stand, am I just being silly?

i think you shouldnt be with here personally i would want to be with smeone comortable. you dont want to do anything youll regret later on.
Reply 3
Original post by krups2001
i think you shouldnt be with here personally i would want to be with smeone comortable. you dont want to do anything youll regret later on.

i just dont want to mess things up
Reply 4
Okay secondary question, how can I ask her what she wants without making it look like I'm looking for something specific?
There's no such thing as "normal". Sex is sex... you do what floats your boat.

But you will struggle to have good sex if she isn't sexually aroused. It's what makes her vagina lubricated and open up wider (kind of important if you want to get in without causing her pain!). It obviously makes sex more exciting, which goes without saying.

Alas an easy way of doing so is oral sex. It's easy; it's enjoyable and you might get it back!
You obviously need some foreplay but you're not obliged to give oral sex if someone isn't a regular partner and hasn't had an STD check. So oral isn't a given on a one night stand. But in a longer term friends with benefits it'd probably become a feature. Also it's not a good sign for a girl if she gives and doesn't get in return!

If you're worried tell her it's your first time and ask what she likes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending