The Student Room Group

Amount of places for a course

Does anyone know how to find out how many places a certain course has to offer? Thanks.
Go on the course website for the given institution. They should have such information.
Original post by SocialStudiesETC
Does anyone know how to find out how many places a certain course has to offer? Thanks.

I'm not sure that some unis list it in the prospectus with the course info, and others may have it somewhere on their website. (Uni of Nottingham and Oxford are the 2 I know for sure give a set number in their prospectus how many students they took on the course last year).

I'm not convinced this info is available for all unis because I've spent a fair amount of time trying to find this out and haven't been able to with most.
Original post by catherineoxley12
I'm not sure that some unis list it in the prospectus with the course info, and others may have it somewhere on their website. (Uni of Nottingham and Oxford are the 2 I know for sure give a set number in their prospectus how many students they took on the course last year).

I'm not convinced this info is available for all unis because I've spent a fair amount of time trying to find this out and haven't been able to with most.

I'm not too fussed because all I care about is achieving an offer then the rest is in my hands regardless of what figures say. Just curious, had a few looks and couldn't find anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending