Casio FX-7400g plus Help Watch

Arcanus
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Does anyone know where to find a program for this calculator which does numeric integration?
uk_chip
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i hear its not possible thats why its suitable for AS and A level maths... if it could then it wouldnt be allowed... is numerical integration where they give the answer as a specific number? or in the algebraic form? because the calculator is allowed to give you the answer as a number but not an algebraic one. if you want to know how to integrate so it gives you a number as an answer just look on the manual its already programmed to do that.. if you dont have the manual look for it on the net its there as a pdf somewhere.
Arcanus
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hmm yeah its the integration where the answer is given as a number, i'v already looked in the manual however and it only shows numericl integration. Maybe i'll have another look but I think this calculator might not be able to do it.
Totally Tom
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah I have this calculator. I don't think its possible for it to do it either, its kinda low power so far as I'm concerned.
ben_walker446
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
this calculator can't do symbolic integration\0, if it could you wouldn't be allowed to use it in exams
emmaherbert
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Arcanus)
Hmm yeah its the integration where the answer is given as a number, i'v already looked in the manual however and it only shows numericl integration. Maybe i'll have another look but I think this calculator might not be able to do it.
I have this calculator too. You say it can do numeric integration? How?? I would really like to know and ive been through the manual and can't work it out at all..
am05317z
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Guys i know you posted links on this site ages ago but if you get this please reply! I need urgent help S1 exam in a few days and have no idea how to work this calculator....read the instructions and not real helping that much....PLEASE HELP ME!! YOU WILL BE MY LIFE SAVER literally! Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 7 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (60)
30.3%
No - I got the required grades (115)
58.08%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
11.62%

Watched Threads