Turn on thread page Beta

(please please please keep me anon)

I am a guy, and my friend is a guy, and we have both never had sex and are 19. I definitly think I'm "frustrated" since anything turns me on.

Long story cut short, we both ended in bed the other night. I will be honest, I only enjoyed having someone on me, but not the rest (in any case, we didnt take things to the end).

I don't know why we did that, and now I feel a bit confused.

I don't think I'm am gay, maybe curious, maybe bi, but I'm not really interested in pursuing anything like this.

Has anybody else felt like this (I'm sure some people have!) - guys or girls. What happened next?

ReputationRep:
    Probably just curious. I reckon a lot of people are, sexual frustrated or otherwise. My personal belief, and one that many share, is that the normal state of human sexual function is bisexuality but soceital values repress this.

I could rant, but I won't.

Long story short, it's normal, especially at your age, to have sexual feelings for another guy and not actually be gay.

EDIT: Oh, and do you think maybe personal prejudice (against homosexuality, however slight) might be why you didn't enjoy it? Or was it defintely just that it wasn't what you wanted?

ReputationRep:
    Well... i've never personally been in said situation. However, one of my friends was last year. He decided that he was gay as a result of it, but he was always a bit "that way", so i dont think it applies to you directly.

you just have to ask yourself i supose: "which do i prefer" to put it simply.... not really much else i can suggest, sorry

ReputationRep:
    well you don't necessarily need to choose one right now.

enjoy the new experiences I guess..

I know someone who recently came out as gay, you wouldn't have thought, but thinking about it, he hasn't had a gf for years and a few months ago he had an experience with another guy and he's kinda thinking he is gay.

I personally love guys, but I find women very attractive also. I have been with girls before, I love my bf, and he loves that I wouldn't mind threesomes. :wink2: :p:

It's nothing to worry about, just make sure you;re not leading your friend on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeak)
    well you don't necessarily need to choose one right now.

enjoy the new experiences I guess..

I know someone who recently came out as gay, you wouldn't have thought, but thinking about it, he hasn't had a gf for years and a few months ago he had an experience with another guy and he's kinda thinking he is gay.

I personally love guys, but I find women very attractive also. I have been with girls before, I love my bf, and he loves that I wouldn't mind threesomes. :wink2: :p:

It's nothing to worry about, just make sure you;re not leading your friend on...
    True, i'd go with that lol

ReputationRep:
    IS your friend gay or bi?

i think many people suspect him of being gay, but i dont think that is what people think of me.

in response to DDMD, there might be a slight prejudice, but i genuinely felt a bit disgusted at the end.

im just scared that this story might come out!

then again, i dont really feel guilty anymore, and i think i will tell him that nothing more will happen.

Yeah, you're probably gay.

ReputationRep:
    Try kissing him and see what happens?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2008
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.