modules in the UCAS ? Watch

Frieza
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hi again,
I have a question about my application...
I'm Italian and I've got my secondary education - high school in Italy.
Just to let you know, in Italy you choose between different kinds of schools (one is focused on economics, one in languages, and so on) and at the end you get one single rank. One single numerical vote that encompassed all the subjects you studied (about 10-11).

I've found my diploma in the ucas, but then it asks for MODULES.

I think (if this is not correct please tell me) that with the English A-level you get several grades for different subjects, so if I were English I would write like:
Economic = A
Math = B
Foreing language = B

Question is: how many modules do you do, and how many do you write in your UCAS ?
Do you write only the relevant ones (same subject of the uni your applying for), only the ones with good grades.. ?

Because I was thinking to put some subjects I've studied as modules, and as grade, the main one (and that would be honest because the main grade is for all of the subject). Of course I'm about to mail UCAS about this.

In your opinion, it's better for me to put as much subjects as possibles as modules, or just the relevant for the universities, or only the ones in which I was good?

Thanks in advance, I hope someone will read
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (91)
26.07%
No (258)
73.93%

Watched Threads