Style It Out.. Watch

LawYah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Let's not front, most of us have those little moments where you find it necessary to 'style it out'.

You slip off a kerb and start crip walking to hide your shame.

You spill your pint on yourself, then spill your mate's pint on him so you don't feel like the odd one out.

You stall at traffic lights with girls in the back. You rev the **** out of your engine and nearly kill the guy on the motorbike who laughed at you.

Or the time you're waving at some chick because you think she is waving at you, but really its to the guy stood behind you, so you do the "hair slide".

My PERSONAL favourite is the "take out your phone for no reason, look at it, and turn around". The phone technique is usually used when you turn in the wrong street or miss the bus look like a pillock. The phone is the most useful tool when it comes to styling it out.

Share your stories!
P.S If this is in the wrong section move it please, sorry.
dimdim_lee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ah man...spot on, the phone one, It's the way to turn nowadays XD
LawYah
Rep:
?
Oh and, running for the bus, missing it and the running straight past the bus stop as if you are having a jog.
fat_hobbit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by LawYah)
My PERSONAL favourite is the "take out your phone for no reason, look at it, and turn around". The phone technique is usually used when you turn in the wrong street or miss the bus look like a pillock. The phone is the most useful tool when it comes to styling it out.

Share your stories!
P.S If this is in the wrong section move it please, sorry.
Or under your voice mimmick "tosser" in full view
RosiePosiePuddingAndPie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fat_hobbit)
Or under your voice mimmick "tosser" in full view
I so do that!! :p:
Sometimes, I'll even open up my inbox and 'read' an old message, and sigh and shake my head, as though someone has just changed our plans or something. I should win an oscar really.

In fact... I do all the things in the original post!! Looks like I style it out faaar too much
LawYah
Rep:
?
Another classic example:

When i was younger my mates and I were playin hide an seek in the park and one of my mates tripped forwards, turned it into a roly poly then stood straight up a said 'combat roll!!'
username81886
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I always get my phone out when I'm walking and someone I kind of know but not well enough to have a convo with/slept with/did something really embarrassing in front of is walking towards me so I can pretend like I haven't seen them.
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
hehe i always do the phone thing when ive gone the wrong way :p:
Nadinus
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by LawYah)
Another classic example:

When i was younger my mates and I were playin hide an seek in the park and one of my mates tripped forwards, turned it into a roly poly then stood straight up a said 'combat roll!!'
Haha nice.

I trip fairly often but I just act completely oblivious to anything unusual happening so anyone watching will doubt if they ever saw anything ¬_¬
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Using your jacket to cover a semi is a good one.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (186)
18.98%
No (590)
60.2%
Not really bothered about them (204)
20.82%

Watched Threads