The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

uclan 2018 graduate entry dentistry

Hi guys couldn't find a thread for uclan graduate dentistry. How did everyone find the exam and has anyone heard back yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by study_smart786
Hi guys couldn't find a thread for uclan graduate dentistry. How did everyone find the exam and has anyone heard back yet?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4659546&page=5
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Let’s use this thread for uclan offer holders :smile: I’m accepting the offer any one else ?
Reply 3
I've accepted an offer too. Now I want to know which DEC I will be in!
Original post by SuperN

Yeah me too! Which two DECS did you put down as preferences ? I put Blackpool and Accrington I think
Reply 5
I put Accrington and Carlisle and now regretting it as I didn't realise how far away Carlisle is!
Carlisle is very far!
Reply 7
Original post by SuperN

Have you heard back from all your other choices? UCAS is telling me I have to wait to hear back before I can accept the UCLan offer!
Reply 8
I hadn't heard from bristol but I just withdrew my application from them and accepted UCLAN as I wanted the condensed course
Original post by SuperN
I hadn't heard from bristol but I just withdrew my application from them and accepted UCLAN as I wanted the condensed course

I did the exact same haha
Reply 10
Hi guys, I've also got an offer from UCLan and accepted it as well.
I also popped down Carlisle and Accrington.

Have you guys all accepted the offers? Cause they may wait till after May to get back to us if other people are still having interviews from other uni's etc and waiting to see who accepts.
Hey guys, I’ve also accepted my offer for unconditional. I think they will wait till May too. Any of you guys looked into accommodation?
Reply 12
Original post by akd310
Hey guys, I’ve also accepted my offer for unconditional. I think they will wait till May too. Any of you guys looked into accommodation?

Hey, yeah just had a quick look at accommodation, not quite sure if to wait or look into it, think will wait to hear from them and then sort it out.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 13
My offer was conditional of DBS and health check was no one elses?
Original post by Zo1991
Hey, yeah just had a quick look at accommodation, not quite sure if to wait or look into it, think will wait to hear from them and then sort it out.

Hiya, Yes great, will do the same :smile:
I emailed the admissions team a few weeks ago asking when we would hear which DEC we'd been allocated to, they said that they were allocating them in February and hopefully we will hear by mid March. So fingers crossed it's soon!
Reply 16
Original post by SuperN
My offer was conditional of DBS and health check was no one elses?

Mine was too, I think everyone's should be!
Ive booked accomodation in leighton hall :smile:
Reply 18
Wow already! I think I’m gna look for a flat share or something.. I dnt think I want to go back to halls!
Original post by gee_cole.812
Ive booked accomodation in leighton hall :smile:

Aww great! I was looking into Jubliee court...super confused

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending