The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

University of Portsmouth Interviews

I've been invited to an interview on the 13th of December for Television and Broadcasting. A lot of people that I know have applied there as well have already received offers. Any body else have an interview? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Georgia Pontin
I've been invited to an interview on the 13th of December for Television and Broadcasting. A lot of people that I know have applied there as well have already received offers. Any body else have an interview? :smile:

I’ve also been invited for an interview on 13th Dec but for Architecture~ I’m currently wondering how to prepare for the interview though. If you have any advice, I’d really appreciate it.
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Hey I applied for Journalism and I’ve got a workshop/interview on the 10th of January. How did yours go what was it like ? Hope it went okay :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Viccsho
Mine went well, I was offered an unconditional for Architecture which is great! The lectures are experienced in engaging you and it’s totally okay feel nervous- I definitely was. They’ll prompt you with questions if you ever feel stuck to keep the conversation flowing. Good luck!!! I’ve got another interview on the 10th Jan too~

Thank you!! I hope your second interview goes well :smile:))
I went to my interview and got offered an unconditional on the spot! So I've put it as my firm choice and the course starts on the 17th of September!
Reply 5
Original post by Georgia Pontin
I went to my interview and got offered an unconditional on the spot! So I've put it as my firm choice and the course starts on the 17th of September!

Congratulations!! Hope you enjoy your course choice.
Reply 6
Original post by Viccsho
Mine went well, I was offered an unconditional for Architecture which is great! The lectures are experienced in engaging you and it’s totally okay feel nervous- I definitely was. They’ll prompt you with questions if you ever feel stuck to keep the conversation flowing. Good luck!!! I’ve got another interview on the 10th Jan too~

Hi I'm considering Architecture at Portmouth as an extra as been accepted to Plymouth and NTU, but haven't visited Portsmouth
yet. am going tomorrow for a special one-off visit as need to decide quickly

What was your experience of the Uni following visit and interview?
TIA
Reply 7
Original post by DJRobs
Hi I'm considering Architecture at Portmouth as an extra as been accepted to Plymouth and NTU, but haven't visited Portsmouth
yet. am going tomorrow for a special one-off visit as need to decide quickly

What was your experience of the Uni following visit and interview?
TIA

It was really nice, the lecturers were very encouraging and clearly knew their subject well. They have good facilities and a lot of spaces to do your work! The interview was great, the lecturers will prompt you if you need any help and you just need to be yourself. I liked the university area as well~ hope you enjoy your day there ^.^
Reply 8
Hi thanks for your reply. Its not an offical open day tomorrow, just a last minute visit to chat with the tutor and see the facilities. Hope that you get your own studio space as NTU are so oversubscribed that any models/works your doing you have to take back to your halls with you each time as they have no space to store things... hoping Portsmouth is better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending