The Student Room Group

Microsoft Graduate Scheme

Hi all,

I've applied to the Microsoft technical graduate scheme. I've completed the online tests and video interview. I received an email around a month ago saying that I had passed the video interview and was now being considered for the assessment centre. I was also told that I should receive an invitation to the assessment centre in a couple of weeks. Seeing as this was around 4 weeks ago now, should I assume that my application is no longer being progressed? Does anyone else have any experience with applying to Microsoft and has received similar treatment? Not really sure what to do, should I email them asking whether i'm no longer being considered?

Thanks!
Original post by ajrs
Hi all,

I've applied to the Microsoft technical graduate scheme. I've completed the online tests and video interview. I received an email around a month ago saying that I had passed the video interview and was now being considered for the assessment centre. I was also told that I should receive an invitation to the assessment centre in a couple of weeks. Seeing as this was around 4 weeks ago now, should I assume that my application is no longer being progressed? Does anyone else have any experience with applying to Microsoft and has received similar treatment? Not really sure what to do, should I email them asking whether i'm no longer being considered?

Thanks!

You can email and ask for an update on your application but no please don't demand to know why you are not being considered. These things take time and they probably have a large number of applications. If they then say your application is not being progressed you can ask nicely for some feedback.
Reply 2
Original post by ajrs
Hi all,

Thanks!

In the exact same spot!

Any chance you ended up emailing them?
Reply 3
Hi,I had my assessment centre on 1st a December, last week. There is another one today. So they have started giving out assessment centres
Reply 4
Hi is anyone still waiting to hear back? I applied to the Project Management and Business Consulting scheme in November. Have passed everything but also waiting to hear back about the assessment centre!

Quick Reply

Latest