Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I’ve just got an offer from London College of Fashion for the Buying and Merchendising course, was just wondering if anyone else has applied or gotten an offer.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, did you apply with predicted grades or actual ones?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gstar48)
    Hey, did you apply with predicted grades or actual ones?
    Predicted x

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I’m just wondering because I applied too but havent heard anything back yet. When did you apply please?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations by the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gstar48)
    Thanks, I’m just wondering because I applied too but havent heard anything back yet. When did you apply please?
    around the end of October, I think they take quite a while to get back to people x

ReputationRep:
    Yh, I applied then too and just got an offer! I heard they take a while usually too

ReputationRep:
    hi, can u tell me the exact date when you applied? I also applied for BSc Fashion Management and BA Fashion Marketing at UAL LCF but haven't heard from them yet. They sent me a confirmation email about receiving my application, but no offers. I have already received offers from other 2 uni s but i can't wait for UAL.

ReputationRep:
    I have received conditional offers for both BA Fashion Marketing and BSC Fashion Management.

ReputationRep:
    Hey ruximv, I applied for Fashion Marketing on 25th October and got the offer and got the offer on 29th November. I also applied for Fashion Management on the 27th October and got the offer today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by username2288209)
    Hey ruximv, I applied for Fashion Marketing on 25th October and got the offer and got the offer on 29th November. I also applied for Fashion Management on the 27th October and got the offer today
    Hey, it was me who sent this by the way, I just made a new account because I hated the old username!

ReputationRep:
    thank you much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruximv)
    thank you much!
    It’s cool, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I just received an offer for BSc Fashion Management yesterday! Good luck to everyone else!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm planning to apply this month in lcf for BA (Hons) Fashion Buying and Merchandising but I'm really confused about how to write my personal statement.

ReputationRep:
    hi, i also received yesterday an offer for BSc fashion management! really happy! good luck to everyone who is still waiting for their offers!

ReputationRep:
    I am applying this week. Is it too late? When do they stop sending offers?

ReputationRep:
    the deadline for applying is 15th of January so probably it is not too late. the official deadline for universities to send all the offers is sometime in may. you're probably good. but the sooner you send your application, the better! good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Okeyy! thank you
    (Original post by ruximv)
    the deadline for applying is 15th of January so probably it is not too late. the official deadline for universities to send all the offers is sometime in may. you're probably good. but the sooner you send your application, the better! good luck!

ReputationRep:
    How did the interview go for the course you applied?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.