The Student Room Group

Maintenance grant

Hi I have been waiting for my application to be updated to include the maintenance grant since SLC received my household income on September 1st. I have phoned numerous times and my application has been escalated. Today I received a new letter of entitlement, again without the maintenance grant on. Please can you help me sort this out? Thanks
Original post by Sophieelle
Hi I have been waiting for my application to be updated to include the maintenance grant since SLC received my household income on September 1st. I have phoned numerous times and my application has been escalated. Today I received a new letter of entitlement, again without the maintenance grant on. Please can you help me sort this out? Thanks

Few questions:
- When did you start? September 2016+ starts aren't entitled to a maintenance grant
- Have you been income assessed?
Original post by Sophieelle

Hi Sophieelle,

When did your course begin? Did you receive an increase in maintenance loan on the new letter of entitlement?

Warm regards,

Shaun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending