Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
don't think too much~~~
Anonymous #9
Report 10 years ago
I'm 24 and have never kissed anyone.
Last year, my friend lost her virginity to a guy who has done nothing but mess her around since they met, and that has made me realise that I'd rather wait for someone who is worth it.
You will meet someone, and you're not the only person in that position.
Dr. Robotnik
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
To be honest, I wouldn't worry it about it too much. When it finally happens, you will (hopefully) enjoy the moment. If you are proper worried about it, just go out clubbing and kiss someone you like the look of (but make it clear you are only kissing), but make sure you're sober so it doesn't go any further! I know that's kinda bad advice, but it's only a kiss. I wouldn't recommend the same approach to sex!
The Nightingale
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've never been kissed either-- I'm almost sixteen.

It wouldn't be so bad either, but apparently my brother had his first kiss when he was 10! * Dies of shame* It was only a kiddie kiss, but still...

To be honest, up until a few months ago I wasn't too bothered-- but more recently I'm kinda... wistful! It must be the hormones talking!!

I don't want to kiss a randomer though; I want it to be special! :p:
miki_da_magpie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by The Nightingale)
It wouldn't be so bad either, but apparently my brother had his first kiss when he was 10! * Dies of shame* It was only a kiddie kiss, but still...
That doesnt really count, otherwise we would all have been kissed by age 4 :rolleyes:
ticos
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Your first kiss isn't like losing your virginity. It's not a big deal which has to be done with 'the right person', and it only becomes a problem when you think of it as a big deal. Just relax. I'm sure you're only unable to do it because you're tense.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads