The Student Room Group

M&S job induction???

Hi, I have recently been offered a job at m&s. My induction is on Wednesday, 9-5. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had an induction at m&s. What will I be doing? What should I wear? Is it bearable?
I've been there about a year now and it's certainly one of the nicest retail places to work in. My induction was different but you will most likely get shown about the building in a group then made to watch some training videos and then put next to a member of staff on the till to watch them/help them pack.
Reply 2
Original post by earlycruise
I've been there about a year now and it's certainly one of the nicest retail places to work in. My induction was different but you will most likely get shown about the building in a group then made to watch some training videos and then put next to a member of staff on the till to watch them/help them pack.

Thanks for your reply! I can't wait to start working there. How often do you get paid? Is it weekly?
Original post by emily0803
Thanks for your reply! I can't wait to start working there. How often do you get paid? Is it weekly?

Yep weekly every Friday I think! If you get made permanent it switches to monthly which is tough.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending