Tas786
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello,I was just wondering whether student finance will fund me for my PGdip nursing course for Sep 2018?I have previously studied an undergrad teaching degree so got a loan out with SF for 3 years, I am aware that SF fund for 4 years, but I was just wondering will I be eligible for funding for my PGdip course?please someone reply to me as I am getting quite anxious about this because I need to sort something out if I am not getting funded.thanks.
allibowden11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi! Did you ever get a response for this? I have just received an offer for a PGDip in Mental Health Nursing but as its no longer NHS funded AND student finance england dont offer loans for PGDips what are our options!? I have asked a couple of people including my uni but they say I should wait for info when the funding reform comes out but there is no indication as to when that will be either! so frustrating, if anyone can help please do!!
Tas786
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by allibowden11)
Hi! Did you ever get a response for this? I have just received an offer for a PGDip in Mental Health Nursing but as its no longer NHS funded AND student finance england dont offer loans for PGDips what are our options!? I have asked a couple of people including my uni but they say I should wait for info when the funding reform comes out but there is no indication as to when that will be either! so frustrating, if anyone can help please do!!
Hey,
Congratulations on your offer
I emailed the University which i got an offer from and stated about the funding. They claimed that Student finance will be able to fund me for 2 years as this is a health degree course and my first one is not health related, so therefore student finance will be able to fund you if your previous degree is not health related.
That is what the uni told me. So fingers crossed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (266)
56.36%
I don't have everything I need (206)
43.64%

Watched Threads