The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing UCLAN Interview 2018

Hi I've got an interview in UCLAN this Wednesday does anyone know what it is like??
I've heard that there are 6 mini interviews and no maths and English test.
Help please....thanks
Hi i have an interview there in 2 weeks. How was your interview and do they have the maths and English test? i am relatively confused as it states no written test and does not mention maths assessments at all? puzzled.
Reply 2
Original post by MandytheFox
Hi i have an interview there in 2 weeks. How was your interview and do they have the maths and English test? i am relatively confused as it states no written test and does not mention maths assessments at all? puzzled.

Just had the interview it 's not as bad as you think quick and easy. There is no maths and English test whatsoever. There is 5 mini interviews they said quote "just like speed dating" and they ask you lots of scenario based questions as well. They will give your conditional offer by the end of the week or next week.
Hope it helps
Good luck
Wow that’s great I’ve been worried about the maths part! I have functional skills at level 2 but no gcse.Hope you get an offer and thank you for replying to me
Reply 4
hi just wondering how did your interview go? whats the mini interviews all about? I have the same interview on the 3rd Feb for March 2018 intake..
Reply 5
Original post by MandytheFox

Heyy
I have an interview for adult nursing next week, I was wondering to know what kind of question they ask at the interview. Please help
Reply 6
Original post by feba2000
Just had the interview it 's not as bad as you think quick and easy. There is no maths and English test whatsoever. There is 5 mini interviews they said quote "just like speed dating" and they ask you lots of scenario based questions as well. They will give your conditional offer by the end of the week or next week.
Hope it helps
Good luck

Hey what kind of scenario please help as I have an interview next week

Quick Reply