Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,
    well im back with another question, ive decided that instead of just looking around on the internet for work, ive really got to get out there or i feel i will be unemployed for a very long time!
    soo im going try recruitment agencies, possibly going to try office angels, will go in there 2moro, so was jw anyone had any experience with office angels? and anyone no if youve got to make an appointment to go in there? and what do i say when i go in there lol?
    thanks 2 anyoneee who replys
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    if you looked in the temp subsection you'd have found loads of info. a simple search would bring up all the info you need.
    just go and take your cv with you, register and they'll take it from there. while you're at it, apply to other agencies as well,don't put all your eggs in one basket blah blah blah

ReputationRep:
    Hey you can try the website office-angels.com you get an phone interview and if it all goes well its starts from there. More details are found on the website so all the best

ReputationRep:
    I work as a resourcer for a recruitment consultancy - not with OA (they're competition :rolleyes: )

Send me a PM if you want more information about recruitment agencies and registering. It's basically my job to get people to come in and register, set them up with the registration process, I sit in on the interviews and help with matching them to jobs.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.