Media and Cultural Studies BA at Middlesex Uni Watch

Dreamgirlxx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,guys!

Basically just wanted to know if anyone on here is at Middlesex taking this degree and if so what is it like? (Couldn't find a thread on it)

I've been offered a place but i'm not too sure as if i'm honest i don't really know much about the uni itself. I am however going to the next open day but all i wanted to know was how is student life and the facilities? & how are students finding the course itself.
Dreamgirlxx
Rep:
?
Anyone?
Middlesex University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dreamgirlxx)
Hi,guys!

Basically just wanted to know if anyone on here is at Middlesex taking this degree and if so what is it like? (Couldn't find a thread on it)

I've been offered a place but i'm not too sure as if i'm honest i don't really know much about the uni itself. I am however going to the next open day but all i wanted to know was how is student life and the facilities? & how are students finding the course itself.
Morning,

I am currently doing a Masters here at Middlesex and I did my Bachelor here too. I studied Journalism and Media, which is exactly part of the Media Department!
The facilities are amazing, there is a newsroom with a green screen, a radio studio, a loan store where you can borrow cameras, a 24/7 library and a gym!
There is a lot to get involved in, from team sports, to societies, to jobs on campus. I met some of my best friends here
The SU is also working really hard to get students as much involved as possible. There are things to do for every taste: from academic societies, to the "fun" ones (Gaming society, Harry Potter Society...), there are parties and day trips!

We are also running some drop in sessions where you can come and have a look at the campus! www.mdx.ac.uk/dropin

Do you have any other questions? Are you thinking to apply for September 2018?

Have a great day!
Ludovica
Dreamgirlxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Middlesex University)
Morning,

I am currently doing a Masters here at Middlesex and I did my Bachelor here too. I studied Journalism and Media, which is exactly part of the Media Department!
The facilities are amazing, there is a newsroom with a green screen, a radio studio, a loan store where you can borrow cameras, a 24/7 library and a gym!
There is a lot to get involved in, from team sports, to societies, to jobs on campus. I met some of my best friends here
The SU is also working really hard to get students as much involved as possible. There are things to do for every taste: from academic societies, to the "fun" ones (Gaming society, Harry Potter Society...), there are parties and day trips!

We are also running some drop in sessions where you can come and have a look at the campus! www.mdx.ac.uk/dropin

Do you have any other questions? Are you thinking to apply for September 2018?

Have a great day!
Ludovica
Hii!

Wow, sounds great! Thank you so much!

And yes, I've received a conditional offer for September 2018!

You too!
Middlesex University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dreamgirlxx)
Hii!

Wow, sounds great! Thank you so much!

And yes, I've received a conditional offer for September 2018!

You too!
That is amazing! Congratulations!

See you in September and feel free to ask me any questions you might have in the meantime
Also, follow us on Facebook and Instagram to find out more about what it is happening on campus

Have a great day!
Ludovica
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Middlesex University London
    Undergraduate Open Evening Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Feb '19
  • Middlesex University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (1)
1.49%
No (66)
98.51%

Watched Threads