sophiexjervis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
ive received an email from De Montfort saying ive been given an unconditional offer but ucas has not displayed the offer in track?

should i wait and see if it appears in track or send an email asking about it
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wait a couple of days, it could be that Track is just a little slow. Say if by the end of the week it hasn't changed, then contact them to ask.
s15300
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sophiexjervis)
ive received an email from De Montfort saying ive been given an unconditional offer but ucas has not displayed the offer in track?

should i wait and see if it appears in track or send an email asking about it
hi, im in the same boat as u rn, DMU emailed me saying ive got an unconditional but its still conditional on track. how long did it take for it to change? i got in touch with ucas and they said it would take a few days but im so anxious lol
Geek5
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The offers are often only unconditional if you firm them. Is this the case for you? If so, once you put them as your firm choice then they will update the offer to unconditional on UCAS Track.
s15300
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Geek5)
The offers are often only unconditional if you firm them. Is this the case for you? If so, once you put them as your firm choice then they will update the offer to unconditional on UCAS Track.
my situation is a little different because i changed course, so they have to update track to the course ive chosen now and then update again when i firm dmu for the unconditional, i was just wondering how long the whole process takes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?