The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL Biology revision help and videos!!

Hi everyone,

I am a private candidate preparing myself for the may/June exams next year.

I am struggling to find resources that match the specification I am following. I'm doing the Edexcel international a levels for biology ( also chemistry and maths but I will post a similar post to this for those in their areas).

I am someone who learns from watching videos rather than reading and making notes, but I'm struggling a lot to find suitable and concise videos that will help me.

Would anyone have any links to any channels or any playlist or any podcasts or just anything auditory that would help me get through my exams? Every little help is appreciated.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by E.143.G
Hi everyone,

I am a private candidate preparing myself for the may/June exams next year.

I am struggling to find resources that match the specification I am following. I'm doing the Edexcel international a levels for biology ( also chemistry and maths but I will post a similar post to this for those in their areas).

I am someone who learns from watching videos rather than reading and making notes, but I'm struggling a lot to find suitable and concise videos that will help me.

Would anyone have any links to any channels or any playlist or any podcasts or just anything auditory that would help me get through my exams? Every little help is appreciated.

Thank you :smile:

Hello, I am also planning to study this course so unfortunately I can't provide you with any help on your matter. However, I wanted to know how you are coping with the practicals they need you to carry out. Are they simple to do? Hopefully you will be able to guide me a lil.

For maths you can use https://www.examsolutions.net/international-exams/edexcel/

Thanks
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending